• Image Area: 1460 x 1936 pixels
• Pixel Size: 18 microns
• Resolution: 20+ lp/mm
• Rec. Dose: 50 uGy minimum
• Cable Length: 9 feet
• Interface: USB 2.0
• Image Size: 26.3mm x 34.8mm
• Exterior Size: 39.1mm x 30mm
SOLO VS DEXIS
• Unparalleled Comfort – Smaller size, cut corners and angled cable exit
• Larger Image Area – SOLO has 2mm more image length than DEXIS
• Outstanding image Quality….26% higher resolution than DEXIS!
• Incredible Value – SOLO is a fraction of the DEXIS price.
• Compatible – DEXIS only works with DEXIS software, but the JAZZ SOLO works within most leading software applications…including DEXIS!
SOLO VS SCHICK 1 & 2
• Unmatched comfort – Cut housing corners improve anterior and posterior positioning
• Angled cable exit – improves comfort and anterior positioning
• Save Money – no need to purchase two sensors
• Save Time– streamline positioning and workflow
• Outstanding image quality – extremely low noise and 20+ lp/mm contrast visiblity
• Ultra Rugged –Solid as a rock and built to last. We don’t need a replaceable cable because they don’t fail…we guarantee it
The SOLO sensor works seamlessly with the following imaging software (eliminating TWAIN limitations):
• Dexis 9,10,11
• Gendex VixWin
• EagleSoft Imaging
• Schick CDR
• Sirona Sidexis
• Dentrix Ascend
The Jazz sensor also supports TWAIN-compatible software such as:
• Curve Dental
With the JAZZ CLUB your sensor includes lifetime, ZERO-DEDUCTIBLE warranty and support for as long as you're a member — plus a 30-day money back guarantee.