Learn About Our Sensor
Two sensors are costly and inefficient…
One Sensor Means Savings
- It goes ALMOST without saying, two sensors cost more than one.
- One sensor, one warranty, one set of positioners.
One Sensor Means Speed
- No searching for two sensors. Keep the SOLO within reach
You don’t need two sensors anymore, unless you want one in each operatory.
- No switching between different sets of positioners. Solo positioners
offer unparalled efficiency.
One Sensor Means Comfort
SOLO is the ONLY sensor with Size 2 image dimensions and Size 1 comfort.
- Clipped corners mean deeper molar positioning.
Angled cable exit reduces sensor force in distal images.
Which sensor is best for you?
|Premium Image Quality|
|Single Sensor Solution|
|Highest Image Area to Size Ratio|
|Damage Resistant USB Connection|
|Low, Predictable Costs|
|Compatible with Most Imaging Software|
|Zero Deductible Sensor Replacement|
|Optional Sensor Damage Replacement|
Software Tailored to Your Needs
Our driver integrates SOLO to your existing imaging software
If you need imaging software
Which software solution is best for you?
|I have Imaging Software that I like (Dexis, Schick, Eaglesoft, Gendex, etc)|
|I want to use JAZZ SOLO in combination with my current sensor and software|
|I don’t have any digital sensors or software|
|I don’t like my imaging software|
|I want imaging software to support all of my dental imaging hardware|
|I want my imaging software to integrate with my practice management software|
FUSION connects SOLO to your system
SOLO works in your existing software and behaves like your current sensor
- No learning curve since you use software you already know
- Add SOLO in tandem with your existing size 1 sensor
FUSION allows SOLO to work seamlessly with the following
(Eliminates TWAIN Limitations)
SOLO + FUSION
|Other Sensors using TWAIN|
Integrated bars means only 2 parts per position. A single ring with one hole is impossible to mis-assemble
Edge to Edge Coverage Minimizes Image Artifacts
One sensor instead of two means fewer parts and swapping
Jazz Solo holders are designed to perfectly blend into the sensor shape with no protruding edges. The result is an overall system that has unmatched comfort for its size.
Bite blocks are designed into the holders to allow the patient to close on the holder, minimizing palate contact.
compare for yourself
- 6 total pieces cover every position
- No confusion….one ring, one hole, one orientation
- Integrated bars eliminate assembly mistakes
JAZZ vs DEXIS
- DEXIS has multiple rings, holes and bars. JAZZ uses one ring with one hole.
- So confusing, many people don’t use them
- Bars can be mistakenly inserted into the wrong ring or wrong
orientation. There is no time for trial and error.
JAZZ vs RINN Size 1+2
- Parts, parts, parts – Multiple rings, bars and holders for EACH sensor means more confusion and assembly time
- Sensor easily slides out of position in holder.
JAZZ stays secure.
- Mis-orientation is common.